Wednesday, April 22, 2009

MEETING EARLIER

So I stopped checking my NYIT email - this occured at the time we removed the "hierarchy." I may or may not have mentioned that - use my personal email, which I believe you can access through the yahoo group.

So Bobby is meeting me at 5:10 - christine has apparently requrested a time.

Please post your time you would like to meet in the comments section of this post. We are going to be on a STRICT schedule of 10 minutes per person.

at 6 PM we will all be in the classroom meeting as a group for 20 minutes sharp. (those who want to meet, its not mandatory you come.)

and as an added bonus there will be a guest desk critic tomorrow, he may either contribute serially or in parallel.

so time slots should begin filling up between 5-6

Keep 5:50-6:00 CLEAR - NO DESK CRITS DURING THIS TIME


so....times

5:10 bobby?
5:20
5:30
5:40
break & meeting
6:30
6:40
6:50

you get the idea. I will also meet with people before bobby but all times must be grouped, I want to work outward - in an efficient manner.

so post times you want in the comments. HERE

11 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. 5:00 pleaseee...and thanks for getting back to me. good thing i posted on here!

    ReplyDelete
  4. 500 - christine
    510 - bobby
    520 -pete
    530 - chris pontieri
    540 - kelly

    so times available before 5 PM and after 6:30.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am not ready for a desk crit today so I am opting out. I will be attending the lecture at deSeversky.

    Owen, can you let me know what will be discussed between 6pm and 6:20? I want to come but also want to be sure to get a spot at the Robert Ivey lecture. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. 6 - 6:20 is for general discussion, I have nothing specific myself to discuss.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Owen,
    I'm not ready for another crit yet. See you next week.

    ReplyDelete
  8. im at ed hall now.. and i check my email a little too late now. so il just post what im working on the blog and get the crit through this

    ReplyDelete